Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mad's curated ICFF wander...



J. Prichard is an artist who has found making wall installations a possible way to make a living as an artist. You go girl! Beautiful, custom and she is a mom!



I like this because it looks like dots, and I am particularly into dots. These are small logs, cut and connected into flat topped furniture. This is some sort of coffee table. Check him out here-



Wall Candy Arts has dots, too! Remember, connect the dots..we're all connected!



These little lovelies were part of the Danish Craft Council exhibit, by Anna-Carin Dahl.

Wonder why the Dane's had the only craft council at the show? Would love to see the design world, art world and all the makers of these things get together...Crafts! Making stuff! Skill!

technorati tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

i love the danish lovlies. i think they are team players and sometimes the ACC and such want to have the bag all to themselves? just my observation...

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

the inner pink wins my vote!

RheLynn said...

They are very beautiful! I came here from your Squidoo lens (handmade) - agree with the village idea on the internet! I've turned toys in my Etsy shop into yarn, pottery, soap... all from people I've now come to know!

great place here!