Thursday, January 11, 2007

2007...

It's been a while since I plugged in here. A lot going on, but the biggest news of my new year (so far) is that I am 7 days smoke free. I know, that's got nothing to do with pottery, but hey, it's my blog and right now, that's about all I can focus on, not smoking. I did it at Kripalu, a very cool retreat center near here... 20 other people did this with me and although I have quit many times, this time I have a bunch of new friends supporting eachother doing this most life affirming thing. By the way, quitting smoking really sucks. Will someone please remind of that so I never have to do this again?

I will have new pottery soon to post, but first, I think I'll take a deep breath...

4 comments:

avl said...

Congrats! Once you have made a decision to do anything, I think you are already 99% there. The other 1% is the time that needs to pass to make it real.
Enjoy your smoke free environment!
Alison
http://www.craftcast.com

sus said...

The reason I've stayed smoke free is because it's so damn hard to quit
Sus

susan said...

hooray for mad! another one of our artists - albina mcphail at
outofhands.blogspot just did the same thing.
strong women can do anything.
congrats!

CarolGert said...

Fantastic! Go girl.
CFD